Today is Mabelle’s birthday so the Whimsy & Stars Studio DT decided to have a surprise blog hop to send her lots of birthday wishes.
I made this birthday card using the adorable St. Patty’s Day Teddy image that Mabelle gave away this past weekend on the Whimsy & Stars Studio Facebook and Crafter’s Digital Art Center pages. (If you haven’t joined, you might want to so that you do not miss out on any future freebies.) If you missed out on the freebie, he is now available for purchase in the store.
And here is a look at the inside.
Cheryl http://shestamps.blogspot.com/ (You are here)
If you would like to join in the fun and make a card to wish Mabelle a wonderful birthday, add your name to the linky tool below. You can link up your creation until Friday, March 9th at 11:30 PM (CST). If you don’t want to join in the hop, be sure to stop by the Whimsy & Stars Studio blog to wish Mabelle a Happy Birthday.
While you are here, don’t forget to check out my March Followers Blog Candy of 2 MME paper pads. Click on the picture for details.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: St. Patty’s Day Teddy (digital stamp) by Whimsy & Stars Studio, Mega Mixed Messags by Papertrey
- Inks: Close To My Heart Olive ink
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white, Bazzill Basics CS, Prima Marketing Alla Prima DP pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Papertrey Journal Tabs die, Copic markers, Stampin’ Up edge punch
- Embellishments: Twinery bakers twine, PaperStudio gemstones, misc. buttons, Stampin’ Up Certainly Celery ribbon (colored with YG95)
- Misc: Texture added to fur using Copic Colorless Blender Solution & a wash cloth, Inside sentiment computer generated
- Sketch For You To Try – March 2012 Sketch
- Aud Sentiments – Happy Birthday
- Bunny Zoe Challenge – celebrations
- Card Makin' Mamas – See some green
- Catch the Bug – Anything goes
- Catered Crop – Ribbon
- Cooking it up with Katie – Favorite things (copics, bakers twine, buttons)
- Craft Your Passion – Anything goes
- Crafts 4 Eternity – Something digital
- Crafty Purple Frog – Yellow & Green
- Critter Sketch Challenge – Buttons
- Dare to be Sassy – Green
- Incy Wincy - Something Old (paper), Something new (image)
- One Crazy Stamper – Birthday
- One Stop Craft Challenge – Button it
- Paper Crafting Journey – Anything goes
- Paper Issues – Green
- Paper Play Challenge - Something Old (paper), Something new (image)
- Paper Pretties – going green
- Pile It On – Spots
- The Pink Elephant – layers
- Pixie Cottage – Anything goes
- Pixie Dust Studio – Buttons
- Sarah Hurley – Anything goes
- Saturday Challenge – Spots
- Shelly's Images-Terrifically Thrilling Thursday – Seeing spots
- Simon Says Stamp – Anything goes
- Sunday's W/Chrissy – Animals
- That’s Krafty Thursday – kraft
- Papertake weekly – Anything goes
- Crafty Sentiments – Bears
- Scrappy Frogs – Seeing spots