For my project, I decided to go with paper piecing again. It must be the spring fever that I am suffering from that has made me not want to color. But that is okay because Meljen’s has so many images that work perfectly with paper piecing. (Melissa also has a large variety of precolored digis if you don’t feel like paper piecing either.)
When you stop by the Meljen’s Designs blog to link up your ANYTHING GOES creation, be sure to check out the posts from the Design Team. We all are taking turns posting tutorials, tips, or little snippets about our favorite Meljen’s Designs images. If you haven’t dropped by, you are missing out on all kinds of beautiful projects and inspiring tutorials.
Do you remember what exciting event occurred at the beginning of April 2 years ago? What? You don’t? Well, the very first Meljen’s Designs Design Team was kicked off with a blog hop. (I was part of that team!) In order to celebrate, we are going to have an Anniversary Blog Hop starting on April 2nd. And what is a blog hop with out prizes? Mark your calendars! You won’t want to miss it.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
While you are here, don’t forget to check out my March Followers Blog Candy of 2 MME paper pads. The drawing is closing soon. Click on the picture for details.
- Stamps: Pansies (digital stamp) by Meljen’s Designs, Communique Curves Sentiments Stamp Set from Papertrey Ink
- Inks: Close To My Heart Garden Green & Petal
- Papers: Papertrey Kraft & Plum Pudding CS, Georgia Pacific white CS, My Mind’s Eye Six by Six A Beautiful Life DP pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Bow Easy
- Embellishments: Close To My Heart ribbon, misc. lace, Kaiser Craft pearls
- Party Time Tuesdays - 3E (2E anything goes wk) - PTT #61 Anything Goes
- Ribbon Carousel Challenge - must include spooled item - #46 Anything Goes
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - M, 1E - (March) Shabby Chic/Vintage (ends 8th April)
- Creative Mondays - 2W - (2nd week) Anything Goes (ends 1st April)
- Lollipop Crafts - Anything goes
- Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
- Paper Pretties - SIO - Paper Piecing and/or Paper Piercing
- Squigglefly - SIO - Anything Goes
- Stamp and Create - M, 1E/week - (March) Paper Piecing (ends 1st April)
- The Crazy Challenge - 2E - Add a Sentiment
- Sweet Stampin - 2E, must Stamp - Anything Goes
- Inspire Me Fridays - Anything goes
- Pattie's Creations - 2W, 2E, SIO, include a digi / stamped image - Week 1, Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
- Truly Scrumptious - 2W - Lace
- That’s Krafty Thursday – kraft paper