Happy Thursday! It’s time for the new Meljen’s Designs challenge. This week we have a super fun and super easy challenge for you – ANYTHING GOES!
For my project this week I used the digital image Little Love Duck. He is so cute and makes me think of spring. Check out those cute rain boots.
As is my habit lately, I made 2 of this card too. Since they both are the same, I’ll save you from having to look at both. 1 is for my stash and 1 is for OWH or my daughter’s school fundraiser.
I got some good news this week. I finally can return to working out. (Insert happy dance here! or should I say insert a Jazzercise dance here?) I had foot surgery at the end of September, got a stress fracture over the holidays, and then injured myself by tripping up the stairs. I can finally go back to working out on a limited basis. Hurray! I am so happy to be heading back.
Don’t forget to check out my February Follower Blog Candy HERE.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: Little Duck Love (digital stamp) by Meljen’s Designs and Tiny Tags by PaperTrey
- Inks: Close To My Heart cranberry ink
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white, Papertrey kraft CS, Bazzill Basics Pinecone CS, October Afternoon Farmhouse DP
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Papertrey Victorian Lace edge die & Tiny Tags die, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Starbucks coffee sleeve, misc. baker’s twine & button
- Alphabet Challenge – Animal Antics
- CES Challenge – 3 or more layers
- Craft Your Days Away – Stitching
- Cupcake Craft Challenge – Twine
- One Stitch At A Time – Anything goes
- Scrappy Frogs – Die cuts or punches
- Sew Many – buttons
- That’s Krafty Thursday – kraft
- Totally Stampalicious - Texture
- Tuesday Throwdown – Twine
- Do you stack up? – Layers
- Stamping Boutique Challenge – stitching
- Flutterby Wednesday – Anything with wings
- Inky Impressions – die cuts or punches
- Ladybug Crafts Ink – Spring is in the air
- Sarah Hurley challenge – dies cuts