Hey there coffee girl…. Have you ever heard that song by the Tragically Hip? I had that song stuck in my head the entire time I was making these cards. Although most of the lyrics really don’t match this sweet image, I still couldn’t get the song out of my head. (In fact, it is running thru my head right now!)
This week I’m sharing some cards that I made using the “Coffee Girl” digital stamp from Whimsy & Stars Studio. Isn’t she sweet?
When I started coloring with Copic markers, I would always print out two copies of an image, one for practice and one, hopefully, for my finished card. Often times I had to print more but I started with 2. Since I am getting a bit better using Copics, I am still going to print 2 copies of the image, but I hope that I will be make 2 cards using them. I donate cards to OWH and to my daughter’s school for fund raising so I always can use some extra cards. It will also allow me to make a dent in my paper stash so that I can buy some of the new lines that I saw from CHA.
Here is a look at both cards. I stuck with the same lay out and just changes a few details.
Keep your eye on the Whimsy & Stars Studio blog and store. Mabelle is putting some new and returning images in the store.
If you would like to hear “Hey There Coffee Girl” by the Tragically Hip, you can find a video here. All the videos I could find were filmed at shows so the sound quality isn’t the greatest but you still might find it catchy.
Don’t forget to check out my February followers blog candy.
Have a great day! Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Coffee Girl (digital stamp) by Whimsy & Stars Studio, Ticket Sentiments by Raindrop Echo Designs on Whimsy Stamps , Close To My Heart Buttoned Together
- Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, Versa Mark
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white CS, Papertrey kraft CS, Bazzill Basics Pinecone CS, Bo Bunny Kitchen Spice DP
- Tools: Sewing machine, Copic makers, Papertrey Buttoned Up #2
- Embellishments: Hug Snug seam binding, Kaiser pearls,May Arts burlap twine, Ranger clear embossing powder, misc button & lace
- Allsorts Challenge – Free & Easy
- Catch the Bug – Anything Goes
- Craft Us Crazy – Anything goes
- Craft Your Days Away – Stitching
- Crafty Pad – Spring colors
- Do You Stack Up – Anything goes
- Frosted Design – Ribbon or twine
- My Time To Craft – A = adorable
- The Pink Elephant – Pink
- Shelly's Images-Terrifically Thrilling Thursday – Tied up