Happy Thursday! We are on the back side of the week, sliding into the weekend! Oh yeah! Since it is Thursday, it is time for the new Meljen’s Designs challenge. This week we have a super fun and easy challenge for you to try – ANYTHING GOES (with a Meljen’s Designs image).
I decided to use a long neglected image, Teddy Cookie. I always though he was such a cutie but I just didn’t have time to use him. Doesn’t he look happy with his cookie? Now that I think of it, I probably look a bit like that if I have a good chocolate chip cookie too.
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!
- Stamps: Teddy Cookie (digital stamp) from Meljen’s Designs and Cookie Bug & Extras (digital stamp) from Tiddly Inks
- Inks: None
- Papers: PaperTrey kraft & dark chocolate CS, Neenah Crest solar white CS, My Mind’s Eye Lime Twist Life of the Party paper pad
- Tools: Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Fiskar’s edge punch, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Colonial Brown Hug Snug Seam Binding, Basic Grey pearls
- Alota Rubber Stamps – A, B, or C (Bear with a Cookie)
- Anything Goes Challenge – Anything goes
- Catch the Bug – Anything goes
- CES Challenge – Anything goes
- Crafts & Me – Anything goes
- Dream Valley – Anything goes
- Gingerloft Challenge – Anything goes
- Lexi’s Creations – Anything goes
- Papertake Weekly – Die cut & Cute
- Quirky Crafts – Food (leave a comment)
- Simon Says Stamp – Spots and/or Stripes
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge – Spots and dots
- Top Tip Challenge – Anything goes