To bring you a birthday card. I went to my card stash and found that I am almost out of birthday cards. How did that happen? So I will be popping in some birthday cards as much as I can over the next few weeks because my have lots of friends and family members with December birthdays.
For this card I used Balloon Girl from Whimsy & Stars Studio. The colors in the photo are off a bit. In real life her dress closely matches the pink sheet music paper on the card. I tried messing around in Photoshop but I don’t know what I am doing. Why does this happen with some photos?
I’m going to keep this short. I had meeting in Chicago today (Monday) and I am tired. I’m going to go prop up my foot and chill out.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Balloon Girl (digital stamp) from Whimsy & Stars Studio
- Inks: Copic ink refill
- Papers: Papertrey white CS, Neenah Crest solar white, misc. prawn CS, My Mind’s Eye Lost & Found Market Street paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Ivory Hug Snug seam binding, The Twinery bakers twine, misc. lace & button, tag template from Alenka’s printables, Close To My Heart Stardust glitz, Marvy Twinklette gold glitter pen, white Sakura Gellyroll pen, Paperstudio pearls, Epoxy flower from Pick Your Plum
- Sentiment computer generated
- 4 Crafty Chicks – Birthday
- Catch The Bug – Anything goes
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards – Celebrate
- Craft your days away – Buttons & bows
- Craft Your Passion – Anything goes with glitter
- Crazy Challenge – anything goes
- Paper Crafting Journey – Anything goes
- Paper Shelter – Anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp – Anything goes
- Squigglefly Challenge – Based on a song (Happy Birthday)
- Sunday's W/Chrissy - Anything goes