I love the new images that Melissa from Meljen’s Designs is release this week. Check out this guy! He is so ready to catch a wave. I love his swim shorts.
New new Meljen’s Designs challenge is “No RECTANGLE Cards”. So that the DT can take some time off to celebrate the holiday season with their families, the challenge is going to run for 2 weeks. You can link up your project and get some more inspiration from the DT at the Meljen’s Designs blog.
I used the “no rectangle cards” challenge as an opportunity to make this reindeer into a fun gift tag. Here is a look at the back.
I know you want to want to take a peek at all the digis being released to the Meljen’s Designs store today. Aren’t they fun?
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a fabulous day and week end. We are heading to Chicago for a day for another fencing tournament. Since we will be in the city, we’re planning to take the opportunity to check out all the Christmas lights and decorations on Michigan Ave. I’m looking forward to it.
- Stamps: Summer Time Reindeer (digital stamps) available in the Meljen’s Designs Store
- Inks: None
- Papers: Papertrey kraft CS, Neenah crest solar white CS, Crate Paper Snow Day paper pad
- Tools: Big Shot, Papertrey Damask Snowflake die, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic markers, Cropadile
- Embellishments: The Twinery bakers twine, Gloss Accents
- 2 Sisters Challenge – Christmas
- Anything Goes Challenge - Anything but a Card" with the optional of tags for Christmas
- AUD Sentiments – Any winter holiday sentiment ( Mele Kalikimaka is Merry Christmas in Hawaiian)
- Bee-Crafty – Christmas
- Card Mad Fairy's Digi Day challenge – Tags
- Celebrate the Occasion – Christmas no red
- Craft Your Passion – Tag, You’re it
- Crafting for All Seasons – Christmas
- Crop Stop – Unique & Nontraditional colors
- Divas By Design – Merry Christmas
- Hooked on Crafts – Christmas
- I Did It Creations – Santa, Reindeer, penguins, or elf
- Lexi’s Creations – Untraditional Christmas (no red or green)
- Mad for Markers – Christmas
- My Mum’s Craft Shop – Cute & Funky Christmas
- One Stitch At A Time – use a digi
- Ooh-la-la Creations – anything but a card
- Paper Issues – Holiday Madness
- Paper Variety – Anything goes
- Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge – Merry Christmas
- Ribbon Carousel Challenge – Twine
- The Stamping Boutique (TSB) – No traditional colors
- Tiffany Doodles – use a digi
- Paper Play Time – Christmas