It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Today the Whimsy & Stars Studio’s DT is showing off the new Christmas themed images going in to the shop. I decided to work with the Jolly Girl digital stamp.
Here is a look at the Christmas images. They all are available as digi stamps except #4 which is only available in rubber. Additionally, you can also purchase a digi of just the adorable reindeer from #9.
If you are having a hard time deciding which of these sweet images to purchase, Mabelle is having a sale so you can get one free digi of your choice when you purchase 2 digis. How great is that? (Sale through December 10, 2011 – see the Whimsy and Stars Studio blog for details.)
Stop by the Whimsy and Stars Studio blog to see what the rest of the DT has made with these Christmas sweeties!
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Jolly Girl (digital stamp) by Whimsy & Stars Studios
- Inks: Antique Linen Distress Ink
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white CS, Papertrey kraft CS, Bazzill Basics red CS, Lily Bee Design Jingle Tiny Tablet
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Papertrey Damask Snowflake die, Spellbinders nestabilities, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Stampendous white Fun Flock, Turkey Red Hug Snug seam binding, Studio 18 gemstones, Merlot Memories Mists, Pearl Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Marvy Twinklette gold glitter marker, Sakura Stardust clear glitter gelly roll pen, misc. jingle bells, lace, & cord
- Pink Ink Sketch Challenges - Sketch #8
- Alota Rubber Stamps – Christmas
- Annabelle Stamps Challenge – embellished corners (+ bling)
- AUD Sentiments – Winter + sentiment
- Bee-Crafty – Bling + digi
- By the Cute & Girly – Anything Goes
- Card Making Fairy's Digi Day challenge – dots & stripes
- Catered Crop – FTR23 (I used polka dot & patterned paper, Copic makers, lace, seam binding, paper piecing, sewing, die cuts)
- Craft Ann’s Challenge - inspired by Christmas song (Have A Holly Jolly Christmas)
- Creatalicious – Distressed edges
- Frosted Design – Fancy trim
- Just Some Lines – Reminds me of a song (Have a Holly Jolly Christmas)
- Little Claire’s – Christmas
- Little Miss Muffet – Girly girl (use a girl image)
- Lothian Crafts – anything goes
- My Mum's Craft Shop – Reminds you of a song (Have a Holly Jolly Christmas)
- Polly Craft Challenge – Girls, girls, girls
- Scrapbook Sisters – Anything Goes
- Shelly's Images-Terrifically Thrilling Thursday – show us your layers
- Stamp & Create – banners (she is holding a banner)
- Stamptacular Sunday – You Choose
- Totally Gorjuss – Bingo (Lace, ribbons, bows)
- Truly Scrumptious – Distressing
- Whimsy Inspirations Challenge – Die cuts or punches
- Christmas Stampin' All Year Long – Seeing Spots
- Sparkle’s Christmas – Christmas Songs (Have A Holly Jolly Christmas)
- Fab's Big Christmas cards challenge - 'Something Shiny and/or Snowflake'