I just have a quick project to share with you today. I wanted to make up a few Halloween treat bags. I had these black lunch style bags from my blogging friend Maria of Crafty Cre8tions that I wanted to use.
Since I only had a little bit of time, I wanted to try to put together something relatively quick. I had these cute clip art images from Dover Publications that I printed out. (You can sign up on their blog for free, weekly samples.) I also used some doilies, embellies, and papers scraps that I had laying around my craft room. I added a Vintage Halloween Label from Lindsay’s Stamp Stuff. With the shading on the image, it was a snap to color these and cut them out using Nesties.
Don’t forget you still have time to enter the Halloween challenge at Sentimental Sundays.
Thank you stopping by! Have a great day!
- Images: Vintage Halloween Clip Art from Dover Publications, Vintage Halloween Labels by Lindsay’s Stamp Stuff on Mygrafico
- Papers: Echo Park Apothecary Emporium, Georgia Pacific CS
- Inks: Distress Inks in Antique Linen & Tea Dye
- Tools: Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic markers
- Embellishments: misc. doilies, twine, buttons, brads, plastic spiders etc.
- Addicted to Stamps – Halloween
- Alphabet Challenge – s=soon to be Halloween
- Craft your Days Away – Halloween colors
- Crafting for All Seasons – Halloween
- Crafty Pad – Halloween
- Creatalicious – Distress your edges
- Crop Stop – Halloween
- Delightful Challenges – halloween
- Digital Tuesday – Halloween
- Dream Valley – halloween
- Fab N Funky – Distressed
- Fresh Brewed Challenges – (monthly) pumpkins
- Gingerloft Challenge – Halloween
- Inky Impressions – halloween
- Just Us Girls – 3D halloween
- One Crazy Stamper – Halloween
- Order of Opus Gluei – halloween
- Paper Play challenge – use black
- Pattie’s Creations – halloween
- Ribbon Carousel Challenge - photo insp
- Speedy the Cat challenge – alter something
- Stampin’ with the dragon – buttons & bows