A couple of weeks ago when I was running errands and picking up things my daughter needed for school, I stopped in the Yankee Candle store. Since they were having a fabulous sale on their candles, I picked up a few to alter and donate to my daughter’s school for their fall auction and fundraiser.
This is the first candle I have completed. It is a yummy smelling Frosted Pumpkin one. I added some ribbon to the top of the candle and added a tag using the new Pumpkin Kitty image from Whimsy and Stars Studios.
The new Fall Digis, including Pumpkin Kitty, are arriving in the Whimsy and Stars Studio store today! You can also see the projects created by the DT using the new images on the Whimsy and Stars Studio blog.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Pumpkin Kitty (digital image) from Whimsy Stars & Stamps, All Year Cheer from Stampin’ Up
- Inks: Memento tuxedo black
- Papers: Papertrey kraft CS, Echo Park Apothecary Emporium paper pad
- Tools: Cricut, Tags, Bags, & Boxes cartridge, Copic markers, Stampin’ Up edge punch
- Embellishments: Annabelle Stamps Metallic Black Currant 3mm sprinkles, the Twinery bakers twine, misc. ribbon , button, gemstones
- Addicted to Stamps – Anything but a card
- Aly’s Sunday Challenge – Add a bow
- Card Makin' Mamas - Digi image or papers
- Catch the Bug – Anything Goes
- Craft Us Crazy – Autumn Colors and/or favorite embellishments (baker’s twine & buttons)
- Crafty Sentiments – halloween
- Creative Card Crew – Anything Goes
- Critter Challenge - Anything but a card
- Do You Stack Up – Friendly Critters
- Everybody Art Challenge - autumn
- Emerald Fairies Garden Challenge - buttons
- Lil Red Wagon – Border punches
- My Mum's Craft Shop – 1 image 2 rows rick rack 3 gems
- One Stitch At A Time – Use a digi
- Papertake Weekly – Anything goes
- Pile it on – B is for button, bakers twine, bow, bling
- Scrapbook Sisters – Anything Goes
- Stamp Something – Digi Day
- Stamp with Fun – Autumn
- Wags N Whiskers – Anything but a card