Today I have another card made with a sweet image from Whimsy and Stars Studio. Have I mentioned how much I love Mabelle’s adorable images? This teddy is so sweet!
Don’t forget that the Whimsy and Stars Studio Christmas images will be available in a couple of weeks and I can’t wait to show them to you.
Stop by the Whimsy and Stars Studio blog to see what the rest of the DT has been up to.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Ballerina Teddy (digital stamp) from Whimsy and Stars Studio, Just the Ticket from Paper Trey
- Inks: Close To My Heart Blush & Sorbet, Distress Inks Antique Linen, R20 & R21 Copic ink
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white CS, Paper Trey kraft CS, Echo Park Victoria Gardens paper pad
- Tools: Copic markers, sewing machine, Stampin’ Up edge punch
- Embellishments: Hug Snug white seam binding, Ranger Petal Pink liquid pearls, Close To My Heart Glitz, Paper Studio gemstones, Fireworks Angel Pink spray, misc. pink tulle
- Addicted to Stamps – Stitching
- Aly’s Sunday Challenge – Add a bow
- Art Impression Stamps – for the girls
- Clearly Inspired – Glitter
- Crafty Calendar – Bears
- Crafty Pad – Stitching
- Creatalicious – anything goes
- Critter Sketch Challenge – Anything goes
- Cupcake Craft Challenge – Teddy bears
- Cupcake Inspirations – Photo challenge
- Fresh Brewed Challenges – (monthly challenge) Something new (new image, new dp pad)
- Fuzzy Wuzzy challenge – Pink
- Heart Song Designs Challenge – use a ribbon and/or tag
- One Stitch At A time – use your favorite (color=pink, my fav. edge punch, copic markers)
- Southern Girls Challenge – Anything Goes
- Stamp Fairy Challenge – Add a bit of sparkle
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays – your favorite color (pink)
- Stampin' for the Week end – What a cutie
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge - anything goes