We are kicking off a new Sentimental Sundays challenge. Since it is the middle of summer and the flowers are in full bloom, we are asking you to use FLOWERS (and a sentiment) on your creations. We have two fabulous sponsors this week, Sweet N Sassy Stamps and Raindrop Echo Designs.
For my projects, I used this adorable digital image from Sweet N Sassy Stamps and a sentiment from one of the sets designed by Ann of Raindrop Echo Designs as a fundraiser being hosted by Kim Sherrod to help out a friend of hers. Below I have copied the wording directly from Kim’s blog explaining the fundraiser.
This is a fundraiser to help my friend out at this time to help her with expenses so she can see her son. He has a heart problem and it's costly for the trip and it's financially difficult for her to travel. Help us to make it possible for her to spend some time with him. She doesn't think he's going to make it and anything will help to ease her burden during this difficult time.
We are so grateful to Ann V. of Raindrop Echo Designs for designing these beautiful stamps to help us with our fundraiser. We are offering these stamps in both digi and clear stamps. We will send you the digi stamps within 24 hours.
The clear stamps are a pre-order item. We have to meet a minimum in order to place the clear stamp order. The minimum is very minimal. The clear stamps are a wonderful quality and we've worked with the stamp manufacturer before.
Your file will come in jpeg and png files.
Thank you for your support :-)
Here is a look at the images that are available either as clear stamps or as digital stamps.
To order these images or to find out more information on the fundraiser, please stop by Kim Sherrod’s blog HERE.
Stop by the Sentimental Sundays blog to see the flower creations from the rest of the DT. While you are there, you can download this week’s free digital sentiment set designed by Ann of Raindrop Echo Designs and link up your Flower + a sentiment creation.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Peek A Boo Sophie by Sweet N Sassy Stamps, Floral Fantasy by Raindrop Echo Designs
- Inks: Crushed Olive distress inks
- Papers: Papertrey kraft & dark chocolate, Stampin’ Up So Saffron, Neenah Crest solar white CS, My Minds Eye Stella & Rose Gertie paper pad
- Tools: Fiskars edge punch, Sewing machine, Copic markers, Copic ABS1, heat tool, Stampin’ Up small oval punch
- Embellishments: Prima flowers, floral dew drop
- AI Factory – Anything Goes
- Anything Goes Challenge – Pick a bunch of flowers
- Cooking It up with Katie – Something Old (flowers, papers) Something New (sentiment) Favorite Things/Techniques (coloring with copic markers)
- Craft Us Crazy – Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion – Anything Goes
- Crafts & Me – Anything Goes
- Creative Crafts – Summer time
- Cutie Sunday – Flower power
- Dare to be Sassy – Use a sentiment
- Delightful Challenges – Stitching
- DigiStamps 4 Joy – with a child on it
- For Fun Challenge – Anything Goes
- Frosted Designs – Color on your project
- Gingersnap Creations – Chestnut Theme – Babe & tots
- Happileigh Challenge – Anything Goes
- Mami Doodles – Flowers
- Our Creative Corner – Flowers
- Paper Shelter – Flowers
- Stamp Something – Digi day
- The Kraft Journal – Walk in my garden
- The Latte Lounge – monthly progressive challenge – anything goes