My daughter Liz has been a guest designer for Daisy Doodles this month. She was unable to get a project completed this week for Tableau Tuesdays because she wasn’t feeling well. We didn’t want to let the Daisy Doodles Team down because they are so sweet and fun to work with, so I decided to jump in and make a project. I had this yummy image, Knickerbocker Glory, colored up waiting for a project . I matched it up with some papers and goodies from my stash and here we go. Just looking at it is making me crave an ice cream sundae.
You still have time to enter the Daisy Doodles Creative challenge this week. The current theme is “Anything Goes”. You can find all the challenge details at the Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge blog. I hope you will join in the fun.
Don’t forget you still have time to enter my Color Your World blog candy for your chance to win some Copic markers.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Knickerbocker Glory digital stamp set by Daisy Doodles
- Inks: None
- Papers: PaperTrey kraft & dark chocolate CS, October Afternoon Report Card: Story Hour and other misc. October Afternoon scraps
- Tools: Creative Memories corner rounding punch, Copic markers
- Embellishments: October Afternoon Cherry Hill journal cards, cotton crochet thread, misc. buttons, EAD Designs Stickerz
- 2 Sisters Challenge – Anything Goes
- AI Factory – more than 2 layers
- Card Makin' Mamas – Food or Drink
- Clear It Out – Anything goes
- Lollipop Crafts –Anything Goes
- Our Creative Corner - The B’s (I used buttons & brown)
- Paper Cutz – Anything Goes
- Paper Issues – Life is Sweet
- Pixie Cottage – Fun with Food
- Really Reasonable Ribbon –Cool it!
- Sarah Hurley – Colouring
- Sew Many – Cookies (on the sundae)
- Stamp Challenge – Embellish with your favorite embellishments (buttons)
- Totally Stampalicious – Anything goes