I do! In fact, I have tons of them. I think I have mentioned previously that I have a problem with pink buttons in particular. They seem to multiply every time I leave my craft room. Since the new Meljen’s Designs images (see the preview below) are craft related, I thought I would see if I could find a way to use up some of my pink buttons.
How’s that? I was happily able to use up some of my stash of buttons, ribbon, and trims. I keep telling myself that I need to use up more of my stash before buying new goodies.
Check out Melissa’s new images which are available today on Whimsy Stamps. I hope these might inspire you to use up some of your stash. Stop by the Meljen’s Designs blog and get the adorable freebie from Monday that coordinates beautifully with the new images or could be used on its own.
The Meljen’s Designs challenge for this week is “Frame It!” We are challenging you to make something and put it in a frame or make a card with the image framed with nesties or something similar. You can find the challenge rules and inspiration from the design team on the Meljen’s Designs blog.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Sewing Machine by Meljen’s Designs on Whimsy Stamps, Vintage Button Cards by Paper Fashions, Etc.
- Inks: Distress Inks Antique Linen
- Papers & CS: Papertrey kraft CS, Paper Studios black CS, Georgia Pacific white CS, My Mind’s Eye Lost & Found – Madison Avenue DP pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestablities, Copic Markers
- Embellishments: Misc. buttons, ribbon, & trim, DMC floss
- Card Making Fairy's Digi Day challenge – Girly
- Clear It Out – Anything goes
- Crafts & Me – Ribbon
- Crazy Challenge – Ribbon
- Deep Ocean Challenge – Ribbon
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best – Anything goes
- Emerald Fairies Garden Challenge – Girly
- Frosted Designs – Buttons
- Our Creative Corner – the B’s (black , buttons, bows)
- Paper Cutz – anything goes
- Ribbon Carousel Challenge – Stitching
- Stamp & Create – ribbons & bows
- Stamp Something – Favorite Embellishments (buttons)
- Top Tip Challenge – Make it girly
- Totally Stampalicious – Anything Goes
- Truly Scrumptious – buttons & bows
- Use It Tuesday – Make a project with 2 hoarded items (buttons, trims)
- Wags n Whiskers – buttons & bows