Welcome to Daisy Doodles BIG celebration blog hop. There is plenty to celebrate today, June 3rd. You should be arriving from Kathy’s blog. If not you may want to start at the beginning at the Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge blog.
For my project, I made a birthday card using an image from the digital stamp set “Take Away”. The inside sentiment says “I hope you relish your day! Happy Birthday!” I just couldn’t resist being a little punny.
(Inside of card)
Here is a look at the entire set.
You can win “Take Away…” by entering your name in the linky tool at the end of my post before midnight on June 5th. One lucky winner will be chosen at random and announced both here and on the Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge blog on June 12th, so be sure to stop back.
There is a big 50% off sale at the store going on June 3-5, too! You may want to head over there after the hop or right now to get that image that you have been wanting to enter Daisy's challenges. June 15th there will be a mini challenge at the DD Creative Challenge blog ...a Daisy Doodles image must be used to participate and win a gift certificate to the store!!
Your next stop on the hop is my 9-year old daughter, Liz. Please give her lots of love, it’s her very first blog hop. If you get lost on the hop, the entire blog hop list can be found on the Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge blog.
Thank you for hopping by!
- Stamps: Take Away by Daisy Doodles
- Inks: Distress Inks Antique Linen & Tea Dye
- Papers & CS: Papertrey kraft and dark chocolate CS, Neenah Solar Crest CS, My Mind's Eye Complete Boy paper pack, My Mind's Eye Breaking Free Blue Texture DP
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Seeing Spots embossing folder, piercing tool, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Papertrey bakers twine, misc. button, Carolee's Creations Adornit Tiny Etched Natural alphabet stickers