I found a tutorial for a corner bookmark tutorial HERE and decided that I wanted to give it a try. I gave it to her yesterday and she really loved it. In fact, she asked if she could try to make one over the week end.
Don't forget that today is the big Release Party at Whimsy Stamps for the February new releases of rubber stamps and dies. Check out the details on the Whimsy Stamps blog to see how you could be the winner of one of the 6 prizes being given out during the hop.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Mushroom Mouse by Meljen's Designs (available on Whimsy Stamps)
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white CS, Close To My Heart Cherry-O DP pack
- Inks: none
- Tools: Big Shot, Spellbinders Circle & Labels 3 Nestabilities, Fair Isle Border Petites, Copic Markers
- Embellishments: Close To My Heart Tulip velvet ribbon, misc rick rack & cardboard
- C.R.A.F.T. challenge - Roll of the dice
- Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
- Critter Challenge - use a critter
- Scrap Creations - Animal Antics
- Lollipop Crafts - anything but a card
- OSAAT - anything goes with a digi
- Pile It On - Bright & Breezy
- Sew Many - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything but a card
- Stamp Something - Digi Day
- Stampin' w/the Dragon - anything goes