(If you like the photo, you can leave him a comment in his Flickr gallery here.)
I was inspired by the colors and texture of this photo. I used a light blue paper with a swirl pattern and added some lace to mimic the texture of the ice and spray.
I hope you will join us for the Sentimental Sundays photo inspiration challenge. Be sure to tell us how you were inspired by the photo and don't forget to include a sentiment! This week the challenge is also being inspired by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. Check out all the great images, papers, and SVG files in her mygrafico store. Also stop by the Sentimental Sundays blog to see all the beautiful creations from the rest of the DT and download your free sentiments from Raindrop Echo Designs.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Posh n Trendy by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff (on mygrafico.com), Handwritten Notes by PaperTrey
- Papers & CS: PaperTrey white CS, Georgia Pacific CS, Close To My Heart Miracle paper pack
- Inks: Close To My Heart Crystal Blue, Stampin' Up Real Red
- Tools: Close To My Heart edge distressing tool, Copic markers
- Embellishments: The Twinery Marischino & Carribean bakers twine, Close To My Heart pearl paint, Sakura Gelly roll pens in silver, red & clear glitter, misc button & lace, Flower Soft (white but colored with copics)
- Card Making Fairy's Digi Day - Distress it
- Digi Doodles Shop's Best - Anything Goes
- Gem of a Challenge - Buttons, brads, beads, bows (I have a button & bow)
- Little Claires - Anything Goes
- Mygrafico - anything goes
- Stampin' Royalty - Mark it up (used copic markers to color the image and flower soft, accent with sakura silver and glitter markers)
- Sugar Creek Hallow - Buttons & Bows (leave email in comments)
- Whoopsi Daisy - Free & Easy