Sweet 'n Sassy has a Cocoa image for almost every occasion. For my card, I used Cocoa's Mittens which was the very first digi I ever purchased from Sweet 'n Sassy back when I was just getting into digis. He was so cute I just couldn't resist.
Did you know that you could have the chance to be in the spot light on the Sweet 'n Sassy digi blog? Every Sunday, they choose a customer creation to spotlight. Check the Sweet 'n Sassy digi blog to see how you can enter for your chance to be chosen to be in the spotlight.
Thank you for looking.
Challenges for this card:
- Charisma Cardz - Something with a tail
- Cow Girl Sundays - Animals & Bugs
- Creative Craft Challenge - Animal Antics
- Digi Doodles Best - Punch or Die cut
- Dutch Dare - Anything Goes
- Ginger Snap Creations - Use Markers
- One Stitch At A Time - sketch OR use a little pink (in my DP)
- One Stop Craft Challenge - Patterns
- Our Creative Corner - Christmas in July
- Paper Play Challenges - Anything Goes
- Practical Scrappers - Use your favorite product (my copic markers)
- Rosie Dee's - Animal or creature
- Stamp Something - Christmas in July
- Images: Cocoa's Mittens by Sweet 'N Sassy, sentiment from Holiday Treats by PaperTrey
- Papers & CS: Georgia Pacific white CS, Close To My Heart Jingle DP & Juniper CS
- Inks: Close To My Heart Tulip ink
- Tools: Copic & Prismacolor markers, My Favorite Things large scallop die, Sizzix label die, Big Shot
- Embellishments: Close To My Heart white organza ribbon, Stampin' Up silver cord, Sakura Gelly Roll clear glitter pen, misc. dew drops