This is another one of those ideas that I have had in my head since I first saw Lindsay's On the Line set and am now just getting the chance to make the card. Since my BFF's wedding anniversary is coming up soon (and I am pretty sure she doesn't look at my blog) I thought I would share this card with you today.
Here is a peek at the entire set.
Please stop by the rest of the DT's blogs for some more eye candy. Lindsay will also have her weekly freebie posted on her blog.
Lindsay Weirich (Owner & Stamp Designer)
Challenges for this card:
- 2 Sisters Challenge - Stitching
- Craft Your Days Away - Favorite things (Copics, used for shading here, paper piercing tool since I don't sew, October Afternoon paper)
- Crafty Catz - Buttons & Bows
- Ellephantastic - Anniversary
- Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
- Scrappekammere - Hearts
- Images: On the Line by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff by mygrafico
- Papers & CS: October Afternoon, Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, misc. blue
- Inks: None
- Tools: Copic markers (for shading)
- Embellishments: Misc buttons, Close To My Heart hemp, Zig chocolate marker
- Techniques: Faux stitching