Patriotic Bear and the "Proud to be an American" sentiment are part of the Meljen's Designs new release available at Whimsy Stamps.
As soon as I saw the new release, I knew exactly want I wanted to do. For once, a project turned out the way I envisioned it. This little bear is so stinkin' cute and he certainly looks proud. Here is a closer look at him.
I forgot to take a close up of the bottom portion of the easel card. Sorry.
Be sure to show off your Red, White & Blue projects in this week's Meljen's Design challenge. Melissa has some super cute, patriotic stamps in the new release that you could use. (You do not need to use a Meljen's image to enter the challenge.)
I hope you have a wonderful Independence Day. Thank you for looking!
**Edited: Woohoo! My card is going to be featured on the SNR Card Universe.
- ABC Design Challenge - Red, White & Blue
- AI Factory - Red, White & Blue
- Annabelle Stamps - Easel card
- Creative Card Crew - Easel Card
- Cupcake Inspirations - Challenge 65
- Digi Doodle Shop Best - Dots & Spots
- For Fun challenges - Patriotic
- Fresh Brewed Designs - Fireworks (My card has sparklers & glitter)
- Glitter Babe's challenge - Make it sparkly
- I Did It Creations - Red, White & Blue
- SFYTT- 6-26-10 sketch
- My Time To Craft - Zig Zags (used ric-a-rak)
- No Time To Stamp - Star Light, Star Bright
- Oh Alice - Twinkle Twinkle
- One Stitch At A Time - Stars & Strips
- Paper Cutz - 4th of July
- Paper Romance - Red, White & Blue
- Papertake Weekly - In stitches
- Pixie Dust Studio - Red, White & Blue
- Practical Stampers - border punch
- S2G - Summertime with sparkles (Stickles on sparklers)
- Spoonful of Sugar - Animal Crackers
- Stamp Something - use the colors of your flag
- Wee Memories - Red, White & Blue
- Images: Patriotic Bear and Proud to be an American from Meljen's Designs on Whimsy Stamps
- Papers & CS: PTI white CS, Georgia Pacific CS, all other papers are from the 4th of July Project Pantry kit from Taylored Expressions
- Inks: None
- Tools: Cricut, Plantin SchoolBook cart, MFT large scallop border, CuttleBug, Spellbinders Nestabilities, paper piercer, Prismacolor and Copic markers
- Embellishments: Stickles (gold & tiara), Zig Writer marker, misc. wood button & white twine, misc. cork, Ric-a-rac from above mentioned Taylored Expressions kit, Sakura clear Gelly Roll pen
- Techniques: Faux Stitching, Easel card