This week I get to be a guest Bar-tender at Raise the Bar. The challenge is to base a project on the colors of your flag. With Independence Day right around the corner, I wanted my red, white and blue project to be patriotic.
I love the distressed feel to this card. Isn't this sentiment from Tlc Creations wonderful?
Please stop by Raise the Bar and join in the challenge for this week.
Thank you for looking!
Challenges for this card:
- ABC Challenge - Xtra Dimension
- ABC Design - Red, White & Blue
- AI Factory - Red, White & Blue
- All Sorts Challenge - Embossing
- Crafty Catz - Distressed
- Crafty Pad - Embossing
- Curtain Call color challenge - Act 36
- Cuttlebug Spot - Celebrate Independence Day
- For Fun Challenges - Patriotic
- Frosted Designs - Red, White, Blue, Stars & Strips
- I Did It Creations - Red, White & Blue
- I Love Digi challenge - Emboss It
- Lexi's Challenge - Layers, 3D
- No Time to Stamp - Star Light, Star Bright
- One Stitch at a Time - Stars & Stripes
- Pals Paper Arts - PPA49 Fourth of July inspiration
- Paper Cutz - 4th of July
- Paper Romance - Red, White & Blue
- Pixie Dust Studios - Red, White & Blue
- Posh Design - PDSS CLSC17 sketch
- Wee Memories - Red, White & Blue
- Images: For the Red, White, & Blue (freebie) by Tlc Creations
- Papers & CS: PaperTrey Inc kraft CS, Georgia Pacific CS, all other papers from Daisy D's
- Inks: Distress Inks Old Paper & Tea Dye, Close To My Heart Moonstruck
- Tools: Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Paper piercer, Swiss Dots, Distressed Stripes, & Divine Swirl Provo Craft embossing folders
- Embellishments: Hand cut starts and hearts, brads