Here is a peek at the entire set.
I have a really busy schedule the next couple of weeks (including a Copic certification class and a trip to CHA!) I will be back on track and visiting your blogs soon. Until then, you can get a little more eye candy by visiting the rest of the DT. Remember Lindsay always has a little something for your to download on her blog on Thursday.
Lindsay Weirich (Owner & Stamp Designer)
Thanks for hanging out!
- By the Cute & Girly - Warm Summer Days
- Paper Sundaes - Lots of Layers
- Sir Stampsalot - Lazy days of summer
- Stamp & Create - Stitching
- Think Ink Tuesdays - Stitching
- Tuesday Throwdown - Stitching
- Images: On the Line digital stamp set by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff on mygrafico.com, Verve Stamps Bountiful Backgrounds
- Papers & CS: Georgia Pacific CS, Papertrey Inc kraft CS, misc. green & blue CS, October Afternoon Fly a Kite & Thrift Shop
- Inks: Versa mark
- Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilies, Big Shot, paper piercer, Stampin' Up Paper Piercing template, Zig Writer chocolate, Copic & Prismacolor markers, Inkssential white pen
- Embellishments: Misc. brads, button, ribbon and twine
- Techniques: Faux stitching