Here it is, my first Christmas card of 2010! One down and way too many to go. I am feeling a bit envious of the people that have been working on Christmas cards all along.
I just got this this adorable, little ice skating mouse from Meljen's Designs and could not wait to use her. She reminds me of how quiet, relaxing, and fun it was skating on my uncle's pond while I was growing up.
The glitter on the embossed panel behind her is white. I think it is picking up the pink color from my shirt when I took the photo. I tried different angles but it still shows up a pink in the photo.
You can purchase all Meljen's Designs images now at Whimsy Stamps.Thank you for looking! Please stop they the Meljen's Designs blog and join our challenge this week for your chance to win some Meljen's Designs images. A new challenge is announced every Thursday.
- AUD Sentiments - No sentiment
- Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Free challenge
- Creative Inspirations - Let's Get Physical
- Craftalicous - Cute
- Creative Card Crew - Use a die cut
- Fab N Funky - Christmas in July
- Fussy & Fancy - Christmas in July
- KL Stampin N Scrapping - Dry Embossing
- Magical Crafts - Christmas in July
- Ooh La La - Christmas in July
- Paper Make up Stamps - use a critter
- Paper Romance - Get your glitter on
- Pear Tree Designs - Glitter & Sparkles
- Practical Scrappers - Embossing
- Shabby Tea Room - Christmas in July
- Simple Doodles - Holiday Fun
- Sketch For You To Try: 7-10-10 Sketch
- Speedy the Cat & Friends - Punch It
- Images: Ice Skating Mouse by Meljen's Designs on Whimsy Stamps
- Papers & CS: Stampin' Up Winter Green dp, Georgia Pacific CS, Wausau Paper White Gold metallics CS, Stampin' Up white vellum
- Inks: None
- Tools: Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, ProvoCraft embossing folder, Stampin' Up circle punch, EK Success small snowflake punch, Martha Stewart edge punch, Copic & Prismacolor markers
- Embellishments: Sulyn sparkling ice glitter glue, misc. gemstones