This past weekend when I was working on my DT cards, I was seriously lacking mojo. I was really struggling to create anything. Since I need some get well cards for several friends and family members, I decided to just push through and work on some cards for them. I skipped flowers and frills so I can use this for a man. Although the scalloped strip looks crooked above, it is straight. The card opens there and it is partially open making it look crooked.
This picture shows the opening a little better.
The umbrella is paper pieced using Puddle Fun. Check out how cute this set is. It brings a smile to my face every time I look at it.
Please be sure to stop by the rest of the DT to see their lovely eye candy and Lindsay will have a new freebie posted on her site. The DT posts will be up by 10 am ET. Leanne will be back with us next week.
Lindsay Weirich (Owner & Stamp Designer)
Cheryl Gorka (DT Coordinator)
Make sure you also check out my other post today for Meljen's Designs.
- Clearly Delightful - Blue and Green on main image
- Crafty Ann's - Anything Goes
- Dare U 2 Digi Stamp - Anything Goes
- Easy Craft Project challenge - spring
- Flourishes - Make it Manly (use an image not typically masculine)
- Etsy Inspired - Lindsay's Art Inspired by this photo
- Paper Craft Planet challenge - sk050810 sketch
- Stampin' For the Weekend - Card for a man or boy
- Totally Papercrafts - Sewing
- Wee Memories Challenges - Sewing
- Your Next Stamp - Cut it out and pop it up
- Image: Puddle Fun by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff on mygrafico
- Papers & CS: Georgia Pacific CS, all other papers unknown manufacturer
- Inks: Crystal Blue from Close To My Heart (for sponging only)
- Embellishments & Tools: Stampin' Up border punch, paper piercer, dew drops, Stampin' Up markers, crystal effects, dimensionals
- Techniques: paper piecing with a digital stamp, faux stitching