Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Good News!

I am so happy to be able to announce that I am on the Design Team for Sentimental Sundays. I have been having the hardest time keeping it quiet. I am in awe of the team of talented ladies that Ann put together. She has also included a wonderful freebie with the announcement, so go check it out. There will be a new challenge every other Sunday. You still have time to get in on the current challenge "For That Some One Special". A new challenge will kick off on Sunday. I hope you will join us!


12 comments:

Karin said...

Hurray for you! You rock chickie and I can't wait to see what inspiring things you make for the challenges :)

Ronnie said...

congrats, you deserve it.....

Marlene said...

Congratulations!! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Tammy said...

Congrats! Well deserved!

Joanne Gilch said...

Congratulations! A DT, imagine that!!! You are so talented you could run your own!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Congrats Cheryl!

Dawnll said...

Congrats, you and Stef will be great additions to the team.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Congrats Cheryl! Awesome- I love her sentiments- thanks for sending me her way. I look forward to seeing more great projects from you.

Gina Lindsay said...

Congratulations!!

Scrap It Girl, Kimberly said...

Woo Hoo~ Awesome, we'll catch up tomorrow night~ Congratulations, have fun~

Tracey said...

Congratulations Cheryl - Well Deserved!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!