I made this card for my husband's grandmother for Mother's Day. The cup is paper pieced using Lindsay's Tea-rrific digital stamp set. I recently rediscovered this paper in my stash and love it. Unfortunately it has been discontinued. (Insert frowny face here.) My card looks much prettier in real life. The heart and leaves were sprayed with glimmer mist and are nice and sparkly. I messed around with it in Photoshop, but since I really don't know what I am doing, this is the best I could get it.
Lindsay's Stamp Stuff is also now on Facebook. Go check it out and become a fan.
Lindsay decided to combine her two DT's into one team that will post on Thursdays. This is our first week posting all together. I am so thrilled to be working with so many talented ladies. Please stop by their blogs and leave them some love.
Lindsay Weirich (Owner & Stamp Designer) (Check her blog for her Thursay freebie)
Shanon is on vacation this week so she will not have any new eye candy for us. Cassandra also is not posting today.
I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day this coming week end.
Thank you for looking!
- Annabelle's Stamps - Say with with pearls
- Cardabilities - Sketch #2
- CCEE Stampers - Mother's Day
- Creative Cottage - Food or Drink
- Cute Daisy May - As you like it
- Digital 2 for Tues - A toast for you
- Paper Sundaes - Red, Yellow, Green (background of DP is light yellow)
- Sweet N Sassy - Digi day challenge on PCP Let's Get Lacey
- Images: Tea-rrific digital stamp set by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff on mygrafico
- Papers & CS: Close To My Heart Elegant Bouquet paper pack, Georgia Pacific CS
- Inks: Close To My Heart Creme Brulee & Tulip ink, Distress Ink tea dye
- Tools & Embellishments: Stampin' Up marker, blender pen, Kaiser half pearls, Prismacolor Eggshell marker, lace, Cricut George cartridge, Martha Stewart leaf punch, Tattered Angel Pearl glimmer mist, Stampin' Up hardware/brad, Spellbinders nestabilities
- Techniques: Paper piecing with a digital stamp