Updated: This was a top 5 winner in the Hope Stamps Eternal Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.
We are back to our normal posting schedule after all the birthday festivities earlier this month to celebrate the first birthday of Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. Our theme for this week is "Feeling Girly".
Since I need several birthday cards over the next couple of weeks, I decided to make a girly birthday card. I used the cupcake tree image from the Sweet Stuff digital stamp set and gave the card a bit of a vintage feel. (Here is a shout out to my friend Scrap-It-Girl who gave me the old dictionary pages used on this card. Thank you!) To keep it girly and feminine I added pearls, lace, ribbon, and flowers.
Stop by to see what girly projects the rest of the DT created.
Lindsay Weirich (owner)
Challenges for this card:
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - #47 Pink & Brown
- Clearly Inspired Challenge - CIC12 Ribbon
- Crafty Creations - Distressing
- Creative Card Crew - Happy Birthday
- Cupcake Inspiration Challenge - CIC56
- Dare U 2 Digi Stamp - Flowers
- Die Cut Dreams - Make your own flowers
- Fussy N Fancy - Birthday with a sweet treat
- Magical Crafts - Something for the Girls
- One Stitch At A Time - Flowers
- Our Creative Corner - Blooming Blossoms
- Pile it On - Make it Sweet
- Prairie Fairy Fridays - Distressed
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Distressing
- Sew Many Challenges - Flowers
- Simple Doodles - Not A Spring Chick Anymore (used old dictionary pages)
- Sisterhood of Scrap - Flowers
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays - Girly Project
- The Sweet Stop Sketch challenge - SSS53 sketch
- Image: Sweet Stuff digital stamp set from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff on mygrafico, Inside sentiment from Paper Garden Projects
- Papers: My Minds Eye Love Nest paper stack, kraft cards stock from Papertrey, Georgia Pacific cs
- Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Ink - tea dye
- Embellishments & Tools: Stampin' Up markers, Sakura clear, silver, & pink glitter pens, Spellbinders nestabilities, Kaiser half pearls, Glimmer mist in pearl, Close To My Heart edge distressing tool, book pages, misc. ribbon, lace, small flowers