** Updated: I am so excited. This card was picked as one of the top 6 for Mojo Monday's Sketch #133!**
I broke out my prismacolor pencils over the week end and sat and colored a bunch of images. The Easter Bunny brought my daughter her own small set of prismacolor pencils so she colored with me. It was so relaxing.
I made Meljen's Designs Toadstool Buggies into this card using the Mojo Monday sketch 133 and some of my favorite DP. I rotated the sketch so that it would work with my image.
If you regularly read my blog, you know I just got my first alcohol markers. They came in handy to color my clear gemstones brown to coordinate with my card. (I love how useful these markers can be used to color EVERYTHING!)
Be sure to check the Meljen's Designs Inspiration and Challenge blog to join the new challenge "Let's See Some Girly Colors".
Have a great day!
Challenges for this card:
- ABC Challenge - R is for Red
- Make Up 4 the Weekend - #22 Favorite Fairy or winged thing
- Mojo Monday - MOJO133
- Pixie Dust Studios - Things with wings
- Quixotic Paperie - the Joys of Spring
- Simple Doodles - Layers
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays - Wings
- Image: Toadstool Buggies by Meljen's Designs
- Papers & CS: DCWV Songbird stack, Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip & Old Olive, Georgia Pacific CS
- Inks: none
- Embellishments & Tools: Prismacolor pencils, OMS, clear gem stones, Prismacolor marker, Stampin' Up Old Olive ribbon, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Circut George cartridge