Friday, April 9, 2010

Ms. Brightside Award



I have been remiss in posting this award from Leanne. If you don't know Leanne, go check out her blog, Created by Leanne, and you will be in for a treat. She is a very talented, creative lady. While you are there, leave her a comment to let her know you stopped by.

As with all awards, there are some rules for accepting the awards. They are list the top 10 things that make you happy, top 5 list of trivia about yourself, share the award with 5 other people, link to the blogs of the people you choose and the person that awarded it to you.

.

Top 10 things that make me happy (not necessarily in order)

1) Starbucks mocha
2) Time spent with friends
3) Time spend with family
4) Listening to good music
5) Vacation days
6) Time spent crafting just for me (no deadlines)
7) Jazzercise
8) Reading a good book
9) Being outside on a nice day
10) Doing something nice for some one (random act of kindness)

5 bits of trivia about me
.
1) I don't watch much TV
2) Although I don't watch much TV, I am addicted to Glee (Hurray, the new season starts soon!)
3) My husband makes fun of me for watching the above mentioned TV show
4) I went to the movies with my family today and saw "How to tame your dragon" in 3-D. (Good movie!)
5) I love chocolate, especially dark chocolate!

.
Now to pass this on to 5 blogging friends. Ladies, I hope you will accept this award because you all inspire me in some way.


Thank you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award. You deserve it.

Marlene said...

Heehee...I'm addicted to Glee, too!

Karin said...

Thanks for the movie tip...We may see "Hot Tub Time Machine" tonight, which is in a different category than Tame your Dragon. Yet very juvenille I'm sure :) Have a good weekend,
Karin

Joanne Gilch said...

thanks for the award. linked you from my blog.

Anonymous said...

Awww...thank you Cheryl-you are such a bright light in this world!
I am very honored--

Hugs,
Kristal

Micki said...

oh Thank You Cheryl. :-) Hoping to pass it on tonight after the grandkids go home (babysitting). Big hugs