I had the unfortunate need to send a sympathy card again this past week. A male co-worker lost a member of his family. I went back to some stamps and paper that I have used for sympathy cards before but changed the lay out. I used Jen del Muro's Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT). I wanted to keep the card standard sized and relatively flat and light-weight so I could pop it in the mail right away since I won't have a chance to get to the post office until next week.
When the card was done, it looked a little plain so I went back and added the faux stitching.
Thank you for looking.
Challenges for this card:
- SFYTT - Sketch
- Fab N' Funky - Your favorite technique (faux stitching)
- My Time to Craft - Make it manly
- The Pixie Cottage - Circles
- YNS - #12 Distressing
- Stamps: Inkadinkadoo Birds Galore
- Inks: Close To My Heart Juniper and Stampin' Up Chocolate chip
- Papers & CS: Close To My Heart Perfect Day, Juniper, Cocoa papers, Stampin' Up Whisper White
- Embellishments & Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities, clear button, Crystal Effects, CTMH twine, Stampin' Up oval punch, paper piercer, Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip marker (sentiment computer generated)