My friend Scrap-it-girl let me borrow some of her Bella stamps. So this past week end I broke out a never been opened paper pack that had been sitting in my stash and made a card. I also used my new Hero Arts stamp (won in some blog candy) for the sentiment.
I am still getting used to my new prismacolor markers. Some of the colors bleed outside the lines (especially the blue). I would love any tips you have to share.
Challenges for this card:
- Anabelle Stamps - ABSC017 Sketch
- Crafty Cardmakers - #16 Feminine
- Creatalicious - #8 Favorite drink (cafe mocha)
- Creative Cottage - #1 New
- Cute Daisy May - Anything Goes
- Fab N Funky - #15 It's all NEW
- Paper Cutz - #32 Anything Goes
- Polly Craft Monday - #36 Sparkly Things
- Secret Crafter - #74 Anything Goes
- Stamps: Lattebella, seniment from HeroArts sparkle clear: Coffee
- Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up Close to Cocoa
- Papers & CS: Close to My Heart Best Friends Forever, Georgia Pacific CS
- Embellishments & Tools: Prismacolor markers, gemstones from HeroArts & Basic Gray