Hello! Today I am sharing a card using one of the adorable Wryn images from Tiddly Inks. I love these images. As I have said before, she reminds me of my daughter when she was young.
My sister in law has a birthday later this month. I can easily add a birthday sentiment to the inside of the card.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamp: Wryn Wishes digital stamp from Tiddly Inks
- Paper: American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan 6x6 paper pad, Georgia Pacific white card stock, Paper Trey white card stock
- Other: Copic markers, white gel pen, sequins, Wink of Stella glitter brush, sewing machine
- Fonts: Bell MT, Fine Spring
- Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
- Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #16 - Anything Goes
- Passion For Markers Challenge W - must use markers - #588 - Add a Heart (hearts in image)
- Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenges (M,5E) - APR - ANYTHING GOES
- Angie's Digital Stamps - M, 1st Sunday, 3E, Winner and Top Picks - (April) Anything Goes
- LeAnn’s World 101 (M, P3, E3) #37 - Anything Goes
- QKR Stampede (M, P1/P15, 4E, SIO) #418 - Always Anything Goes
- A Gem of a Challenge 2W, 3E - #8 - Anything Goes (W2 of 2)