I have had this image from A Day for Daisies for a long time. I think it was a freebie digital stamp some time ago. I was never brave enough to try to color it before but decided to give it a try. I am pretty pleased with how this worked out.
When poking through my craft supplies I found a jar of plastic spiders. I don't know why I have them but I though one would work well on this card. I didn't have a sentiment that worked well so I used some alphabet stickers that I had stashed and used ink to grunge them up a bit.
So what do you think?
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!
- Digital Stamp: Ravens Waiting from A Day for Daisies
- Paper: Cosmo Cricket Haunted: Nevermore, Georgia Pacific white cardstock, misc. black cardstock, vellum
- Medium: Copic Markers
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge (W, 5E) SPOOK
- Aud Sentiments Challenge 2W,E5 Must include a sentiment #262 Halloween/Fall Sentiment
- Moving along with the Times M, 3E #123 October- Animals and/or Birds
- If You Gave A Crafter A Cookie... 2W,3E,C10 #153 Photo Inspiration*
- Crafty Gals Corner - M, 2nd W, 3E, #212 – Halloween
- Sisterhood of Crafters 2nd/4th Wed,3E - Lots of layers
- The Paper Funday M, 4E, #22 - Anything Goes/Optional Twist Halloween
- Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #41 - Anything Goes
- Unicorn Challenge M, E3, No fully digital projects October - Spooky and/or Cute
- 613 Avenue Create - M (1st Sunday), 8E - (October) Anything Goes w/ Optional Twist: Winged Things
- Angie's Digital Stamps - M, 1st Sunday, 3E, (October) Anything Goes + Optional Twist: Halloween
- Sweet Stampin W, 2E, include stamping - Use Your Old Stash