Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Bat Cat

I realized that Halloween is at the end of the week and that I needed one more card.  I decided to use Bat Cat digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil.  




I wanted to create a background so I used this tutorial to help me..



I didn't have a sentiment stamp that fit with my design.  I printed the sentiment on vellum using the "Best" mode on my printer.  As soon as it came out of the printer, I immediately poured on embossing powder and heat embossed the sentiment.  I wasn't sure it would work, but it did.  :)


Thank you for stopping by!   I hope you have a great day!.


Supplies:

  • Stamp - Bat Cat digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil
  • Paper:  Echo Park Apothecary Emporium 6x6 paper pad

Challenges:


9 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card

crafty-stamper said...

Great Halloween card and love the cut Bat Cat.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

Maria Giselle B. said...

Very cute image. Love the coloring. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Halloween/Fall Colours Challenge. Good luck!

Jan Mahew said...

Cheryl, Magically masked for the spirited occasion! Thank you for sharing your spooky creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp shop)

atouscrap said...

What a beautiful and funny card.

Grenouille Greetings said...

I bet Bat Cat was a great hit with the recipient. Love your colour work, especially your sky! Thank you so much for playing with us at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge with this fabulous well designed card. Hugs, Lesley

Nathalie said...

Very cute Halloween card. Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge this week.
Nathalie DT

Shona Hamill said...

Fantastic card and image, thanks for sharing with the Cuties. Hugs, Shona xx

Karen W said...

Very thoughtfull blog