The robins are back in Wisconsin. They are always a welcome sign that spring is on its way (even though it snowed last week).
When I saw this cute image of Teddy with Robin from Lili of the Valley Digi Shop I had to purchase it so that I could make some cards to send to friends that I am missing during self-isolation.
I created 2 different layouts using paper from My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Citron collection.
Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog. I hope you will leave a comment. Stay safe and healthy!
· 613 Avenue Create - M (1st Sunday), 8E - (April) Anything Goes w/ Optional Twist: Use Geometric Papers
· Angie's Digital Stamps - M, 1st Sunday, 3E, Winner and Top Picks - (April) Anything Goes Optional Twist: Spring
· Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st & 3rd Sun) E3 Always Anything Goes
· A Gem of a Challenge 2W, 3E - #8 - Anything Goes (W2 of 2)
· Crafty Friends Challenge 2W, 3E, - #133 - Anything Goes (W2 of 2)
· Colour Crazy Challenge - W, 2E - Wk 14 (W2 of 2) and Wk 15 (W1 of 2) - ANYTHING COLORING GOES
· Polkadoodles - W, C10 - ANYTHING GOES
· 2 Crafty Critter Crazies (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) #37 - Anything Goes with a Critter
· Cutie Pie Challenge (M, 2nd Monday, must be cute) #146 BUNNIES, BEARS AND OTHER B'S