Sunday, March 22, 2020

Isolation leads to crafting


Hello!  I know it has been a year since I last posted.  Being stuck at home has had the benefit of giving me time to dig into my craft supplies.  Yay!    Since I last posted I downloaded some photo editing software but have figured out how to use it.  I apologize again for the poor quality photos.

I found some images which I colored sometime in the past and made these cards.




I then tried my hand at coloring.  This is the first time I tried coloring red hair.    I think I need to keep practicing.



Lastly I tried my hand with this adorable bear.   I think the coloring is getting better.



That's all I have today.  I have the feeling I will be posting more as long as we are all trying to stay healthy with the COVID-19 epidemic.    Take care of yourself!  Stay healthy!

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Cheryl, glad that you are able to play and craft. Great coloring on your bears. Stay safe.

Sandra H said...

Wow how cute are they love the images stay safe x