We’re kicking off a new year of challenges at the Meljen’s Designs blog with our new challenge theme of “STARS”. Since my birthday card stash is still really low, I though I would use Billy the Cowboy Bear to make a card for a boy.
Link up your project with “STARS” on the Meljen’s Designs blog for your chance to win some Meljen’s Designs images. Be sure to check out the new challenge rules HERE. I can’t wait to see what you make!
While you are here, don’t forget to check out my New Year Follower blog candy. Click the photo below for details.
To learn more about my Go Red For Women fund raising page, click HERE.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Billy the Cowboy Bear (digital stamp) by Meljen’s Designs
- Inks: Distress Inks Tea Dye & Antique Linen
- Papers: Papertrey kraft & dark chocolate CS, Neenah Crest solar white CS, Cosmo Cricket Wanted mini deck
- Tools: Big Shot , My Favorite Things star die, Spellbinders nestabilities, Sewing machine, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Jenni Bowlin Malted Milk paint dabber, misc. button, Papertrey button twine, gold Stickles, Starbucks coffee sleeve
- Other: Sentiment printed using Duality font from dafont.com
- Alota Rubber Stamps – A, B, C (A Cowboy Bear)
- Alphabet challenge - X=xtra special occasion (birthday)
- Cards for men – Recycle (stars made from Starbuck’s coffee sleeve)
- Craft Your Passion – Anything goes + distress
- Crafts & Me – Anything goes
- Critter Sketch Challenge – Celebrate
- Cupcake Craftroom – Anything goes
- Dare to Be Sassy Thursday Challenge – use something new (new paper & dies)
- DigiStamps 4 Joy - ANYTHING (something old, something new) GOES (old image & coffee sleeve & image/ new star dies)
- Freshed Brewed Challenges - Use Something New (to celebrate the New Year) (new paper & star dies)
- Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge – Happy Birthday or animal print
- Going Grey w/ Scrap Creations - something old, something new (old image & coffee sleeve/new paper & star dies)
- I Did It Creations – Anything Goes
- Incy Wincy – Anything goes
- Inky Impressions – Anything goes
- Ladybug Crafts Ink – Use your new stash (new paper & dies)
- My Mum's Craft Shop – Something new (new paper & dies)
- Papertake Weekly – Anything goes
- One Stitch at a Time – Use a digi
- Pile It On – Anything goes
- The Pink Elephant – Anything goes
- Saturday Challenge – Anything goes
- Sentimental Sundays – Anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp – New Something (new paper & dies)
- Shelly's Images-Terrifically Thrilling Thursday - Out with the Old, In with the New! (new paper & dies)
- The Kraft Journal – Anything goes
- Top Tip Challenge – Anything goes