Okay, Berry the Snowman doesn’t have the same ring as Frosty, but I think his cuteness totally makes up for it.
This is another one of the images that I colored during my crafting day with a friend before Thanksgiving. I’m happy I had the chance to get him on a card.
Have a great week! Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Berry from Stacy Yacula Studio at Purple Onion Designs
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Papers: Neenah Classic Craft Solar White CS, Papertrey kraft CS, Carta Bella Winter Fun paper pad 6x6
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Papertrey Doily details die, Stampin’ Up corner punch, Copic markers
- Embellishments: May Arts Burlap twine, Tattered Angels glimmer mist, button
- Clear It Out 2W, 3E, Must use stash item - Challenge: Anything Goes Stash Item:Anything Goes (Twine, button, die cut – had it cut and sitting in a bin since last Xmas)
- Loves Rubber Stamps W - #82 Anything Goes Christmas
- Oldie But A Goodie Challenge 2W, must use something at least 6mts old & state what is- Winter (Twine, button, die cut – had it cut and sitting in a bin since last Xmas)
- Ribbon Carousel Challenge M, must include spooled item - RCC88 Anything Goes
- Use It Tuesdays 2W, must use hoarded supplies & say what you used - #69 Winter & Holiday (Twine, button, die cut – had it cut and sitting in a bin since last Xmas)
- Craft Your Passion - W, E3 - Let It Snow
- Created With Love Challenges - W, 3E - Anything Goes
- Digi Darla Challenge - W, SIO - Santa or Snowman
- Make it Monday - W, papercrafts only - Always Anything Goes
- Stamp and Create - M, 1E/week - (December) Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create - W - Challenge #48 Anything Goes