Hello! Happy Monday! I have a new Christmas card using Christmas Henry (G494) from Great Impressions Stamps to share with you today.
I paired up sweet little Henry with some fun papers and some die cuts and sequins I had laying around on my desk.
Here’s a closer look at Henry.
You still have a little bit of time to join the November Great Impressions Stamps challenge and show off your Holiday card or tag. You can find all the details here.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: Christmas Henry (G494) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Papers: Papertrey white CS, Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas 6x6 paper pad, Stampin’ Up vellum
- Tools: EK Success snowflake & edge punches, Stampin’ Up edge punch, Copic markers
- Embellishments: The Twinery bakers twine, Sakura clear glitter gelly roll pen, misc. sequins & button
- 613 Avenue Create - W - Challenge #47 Anything Goes w/optional Twist -Create Your own Challenge*
- Amusing Challenges - W, 2E, No Digi - Anything Goes.
- Challenges 4 Everybody - 2W, 3E - (1st Week) Challenge #34: Anything Goes
- Lacy Sunshine - 2W, 3E, SIO, Challenge #22 Digi available. (1st week) - Anything Goes.
- Colour Me Creative Challenge -2W, 3E - #82 (W1 of 2) Anything Goes
- Little Claire's - M, 3E, SIO - (Nov/Dec) #39 Christmas
- Outlawz Challenges W – Punches and Dies
- Brown Sugar – W, E2 - No. 69 - Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge - W, Cards. - No. 34 - Anything Goes
- Totally Papercrafts W, 3E– No. 194 - Add a Bow
- 4 Crafty Chicks - W Anything Goes
- Copic Marker Europe - M, must use Copics (Tab at top of page for Challenges)(November) Anything Christmas
- ABC Christmas Challenge - 2W, Christmas - Winter Wishes
- Inklings and Yarns - 3E, JFF - Always Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty - 3E - #154 Anything goes
- Make it Monday - W, papercrafts only - always Anything Goes