I have to admit that bigger stamps like this seem to intimidate me. I always feel that the card needs to bit bigger to properly show off the image. But, after coloring this image and messing around with bits of paper, I found a standard A2 layout that I liked.
Now I want to make another card using this stamp. I’m thinking of paper pieced layers for the poinsettia. What do you think?
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: Poinsettias & Berries (K40) and Season’s Greetings (C427) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa & Tuxedo Black ink
- Papers: Papertrey kraft CS, Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage 6x6 paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Copic markers, Close To My Heart corner punch, Stampin’ Up photo corners punch
- Embellishments: The Twinery baker’s twine, Gelly Roll clear glitter pen, Buttercup Liquid Pearls, Paperstudios white pearls
- 613 Avenue Create - W - Challenge #42: Anything Goes w/optional Twist - Create your own Challenge.
- Addicted to Stamps Challenge - 2W, Must use stamp- Challenge #67 (2nd Week) Christmas is Coming.
- Challenges 4 Everybody - 2W, 3E - (2nd Week) Challenge #31: Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations Paint - 2W, SIO - (1st week) Inspired by: Anything Goes.
- One Stitch At A Time - W, SIO -Challenge #186 Anything Goes
- Colour Me Creative Challenge -2W, 3E - #79 (W2 of 2) Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge - W, Cards. - No. 29 - Anything Goes
- C.R.A.F.T. - W, 5E -#229 Christmas
- My Heart Pieces Digital Stamps Challenge - 2W, 3E - (W2 of 2) Anything Goe
- Crafting By Designs - F - Anything goe
- Inklings and Yarns - 3E, JFF - Always Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty - 3E - #149 Anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp - Christmas/winter holiday
- Sisterhood of Crafters - 2W, 3E - Anything Goes
- Designed To Color - 2W, P1/15 - Must have coloured image - Tie it up!
- Oozak - M, P1, 3E - Anything Goes
- Deep Ocean Challenge 2W - #62 Christmas Is Round The Corner
- Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge 2W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes