Hello and Happy Friday! I was so excited to be asked to be a Guest Designer for My Craft Spot. I purchased some of my favorite crinkle ribbon and baker’s twine from My Craft Spot so I jumped at the opportunity to play with some stamps. Not only that, but Kimberly has generously offered 1 stamp set (of the winner’s choice) to one of my blog readers. Now how fun is that?
I decided to try my hand at some Christmas cards using the Christmas-themed sentiment set, Mistletoe. I paired the stamp set up with some of my favorite Christmas papers, some paint and a Starbucks coffee sleeve to make a set of 4 Christmas cards.
Here is a look at all the cards together. I created a triangle template to use to cut the triangles. Each tree is 3 layered triangles all stitched together. I love the dimension created by the trees and the texture from the star border cut from the coffee sleeve. I was also able to use up plenty of paper scraps.
Give away information!
Now for the fun part, one lucky winner will win 1 stamp set of their choice from My Craft Spot. So what do you have to do? Simple! Stop by My Craft Spot and take a look at all the clear stamps. Leave your contact information in the linky tool below including the name of your favorite My Craft Spot stamp set by Monday, October 1st . (For example: Cheryl – Mistletoe or Crafter Jane – Happy Fall) I will use Random.org to pick the winner and post it on my blog on Tuesday, October 2nd. Kimberly from My Craft Spot will send the stamp set to the winner. Of course I would love it if you followed my blog and the My Craft Spot blog in your favorite reader, but that is not necessary to win.
So what are you waiting for? Go check out all the great stamps at My Craft Spot.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: Mistletoe clear stamp set from My Craft Spot
- Inks: Close To My Heart Olive & Cranberry inks
- Papers: Papertrey kraft CS, October Afternoon Holiday Style 8x8 DP pad, Starbucks coffee sleeve
- Tools: Big Shot, Papertrey canvas impression plate, Papertrey Super Star die, Fiskars edge die, Sewing machine
- Embellishments: Baker’s twine, buttons, gemstones, Jenni Bowlin malted milk paint dabber
- Crafting By Designs - F - Anything goes
- Crafting with Dragonflies - 2W, 1E, F - #11 card - use at least 5 scraps of DP (2nd week)
- Inklings and Yarns - 3E, JFF - Always Anything Goes
- Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge - M, must use a stamp - anything goes
- Little Red Wagon - #204 Vintage/Retro
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
- Bearly Mine Challenges W, 2E, SIO - #105 Anything Goes
- Creative Card Crew 2W - #45 Christmas
- Cuttin & Stampin Challenges W, 3E - #38 Use Your Scraps
- LEJ Designs W, SIO - #72Lot's Of Layers
- Oldie But A Goodie Challenge 2W, must use something at least 6mts old & state what it is- Dies & Punches (starbucks sleeve and last year’s holiday paper)
- Party Time Tuesdays W, 3E (2E anything goes wk) - PTT #139 Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E, - Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create - W - Challenge #38: Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time - W, SIO -Challenge #182 Anything Goes.
- Inspire Me Fridays– W - No. 121 - Anything Goes!
- Sister Act Card Challenge - W, Cards. - No. 25 - Anything Goes
Link up below for your chance to win!