I was honored to be asked to participate in the “100 Days of Tombow” program. To celebrate their 100th anniversary, Tombow kicked off a program to work with 100 bloggers across America to celebrate creativity and to showcase how “Tombow time” is enjoyed across the nation. For each blogger that participates, Tombow will give a $100 product donation to the Council for Art Education. You can find more information on the “100 Days of Tombow” here.
For my project, I paired up my Tombow products with one of my favorite stamps, Harvest Mouse (F169) from Great Impressions Stamps to make a wine bottle tag. I like having some of these tags in my stash because the look so nice when giving a bottle of wine as a hostess gift.
I put down my usual adhesive to give Tombow’s Stamp Runner, Dot Pattern adhesive a try. I really liked using this Stamp runner. You can use it as a tape runner and apply a strip of adhesive or more as a stamp to apply just a small spot of adhesive. I love that it is initially repositionable but sets to a permanent bond. For more details, click on the photo below to be taken to Tombow’s website.
Tombow also has a broad line of markers and colored pencils to use in your crafts. You can see their entire product line at https://tombowusa.com/.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: Harvest Mouse (F169) from Great Impressions Stamps and Tiny Tags from Papertrey Ink
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa
- Papers: Papertrey kraft & dark chocolate CS, Bo Bunny Apple Cider 6x6 paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Papertrey wine bottle tag die, Spellbinders Nestabilities dies, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Hug Snug Tangerine seam binding, May Arts burlap twine, Tattered Angels Sugar Maple Glimmer Mist, button
- 613 Avenue Create - W - Challenge #36: Anything Goes
- Addicted to Stamps Challenge - 2W, Must use stamp- Challenge #63 (2nd Week) Anything Goes.
- Amusing Challenges - W, 2E, No Digi - Tags.
- Challenges 4 Everybody - 2W, 3E - (2nd week) Challenge #28: Always Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations Paint - 2W, SIO - (1st week) Inspired by: Autumn Colors
- Hobbycutz -W, 3E, SIO - Challenge #15 Anything Goes.
- Joanna Sheen Challenge - 2W, SIO, F - (1st week) Ribbons
- Penny Black and More - M, 3E, SIO, no digis - (September) (2nd Week) The option of a sketch and/or Autumnal colours
- The Corrosive Challenges - 2W, 3E -Challenge #182 (2nd week) All about Fall.
- Pile It On - Challenge #35 Tic Tac Toe* (Pattern Paper, Dies, Autumn Colors)
- Catch The Bug - W, 3E, SIO - Anything Goes
- My Sheri Crafts - 2W - #118 (W2 of 2) Fall Colors
- Brown Sugar – W, E2 - No. 58 – Animals
- Inspire Me Fridays– W - No. 119 - Anything Goes!
- Wags 'n Whiskers - 2W, 2E, SIO - No. 112 - Week 1 - Ribbons and Bows
- 4 Krafty Girlz - 2W E3 #1 Anything Goes
- Craftin' Boutique Challenges - W, E3, Winner chosen via inLinkz voting #6 Fall Challenge
- Crafty Ribbons - W, SIO - #60 Anything Goes with Ribbon
- Simon Says Stamp - Animal
- Loves Rubber Stamps W - #68 Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly W- Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes