Hello! Happy Tuesday! I have a new card made with Great Impressions Stamps to share with you today. Check out this little hedge hog! Isn’t he sweet? I love his “hair”. It kind of looks like mind did before I had it cut this weekend.
If you love this sweet hedgy as much as I do, don’t forget to click the link below and you can check him out at the Great Impression Stamps shop.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great week!
- Stamps: Sweet Hedgehog (E796) and For Someone Special (A109) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Papertrey kraft ink
- Papers: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Papertrey Kraft CS, October Afternoon Sidewalks 8x8 paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Die-namics Dainty lace border die, Copic markers
- Embellishments: May Arts burlap twine, misc. buttons
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- Tammy's Scrappin Corner - W, 2E, F – Animals
- There She Goes - W – Animals
- Allsorts - W, 3E - #214 Favourite Things (OA papers, twine, buttons, copics)
- One Stop Craft - 2E W - #233 Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create - W - Anything Goes
- Addicted to Stamps Challenge - 2W, Must use stamp- 1st week) Lots of Layers
- Challenges 4 Everybody - 2W, 3E - Always Anything Goes
- Inspire Me Fridays– W - No. 110 - Anything Goes!
- Wags 'n Whiskers - 2W, SIO - Week 2- No. 107 - Cute as a Button