Hello! I have a new card using Great Impressions Stamps to share with you today.
Once again I broke out my stash of washi tapes and tried to keep the design simple. The more I use washi tape, the more I love it.
These stamps are new this summer at Great Impressions Stamps. Something about this tipped over trike tugs my heart strings.
- Stamps: Tricycle (E795) and Never Give Up (A145) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Papers: Neenah Classic Crest solar white CS, Stampin’ Up Real Red CS
- Tools: Copic markers, Stapler
- Embellishments: Copic black multi-liner, Spica Lipstick glitter pen, misc. washi tape, staples
- Created With Love - W, 3E, C10 - Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- MarkerPOP Challenge - 2W, 2E, C10, must use Markers - (2nd week) Anything Goes
- The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - M, P1 - Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create - W - Anything Goes
- Challenges 4 Everybody - 2W, 3E - (2nd week) Always Anything Goes
- Colour Me Creative Challenge -2W, 3E - #72 (W2 of 2) through July 19, 2013 Anything Goes
- Creative Corner - W, 3E - No.27 - Anything Goes
- Inspire Me Fridays– W - No. 111 - Anything Goes!
- Crafts and Me - 2W - #138 Anything Goes