Linda has a fun recipe swap at the Catered Crop. This challenge is all about summer!
I don’t know about where you live, but here in Wisconsin it took a long time for summer to arrive this year. Now the weather has warmed up and we can get outside to enjoy all the fun.
For my Summer Lovin’ project, I used this adorable bear from Di’s Digi Downloads. I won her a while back but hadn’t had time to color her. I’m so glad this recipe swap gave me the perfect reason to break her out.
As always, Linda has curated a Summer Lovin’ board on Pinterest to give all us lots of inspiration. Click on the photo below to go directly to her Summer Lovin’ Pinterest board.
Don’t forget to link up your Summer Lovin’ project at the Catered Crop.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: Teds 99 from Di’s Digi Downloads and Summer Letter Seals by Raindrop Echo Designs at Whimsy Stamps
- Ink: Close To My Heart Cranberry
- Papers: Neenah Classic Crest solar white, Papertrey Kraft & Pure Poppy, October Afternoon Sidewalks 8x8 paper pack
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Stampin’ Up photo corner punch, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Baker’s twine, button, Kaiser rhinestones
- Anything Goes Challenge 2W, 5E - #97 Anything Goes at Anything Goes
- Bearly Mine Challenges W, 2E, SIO - #96 Anything Goes
- Going Grey With Scrap-Creations 2W, 2E – Vacation
- LEJ Designs W, SIO - #63 Cute Cute Cute
- Party Time Tuesdays W, 3E (2E anything goes wk) - PTT #130 Ice Cream
- Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E, -Always Anything Goes
- Top Tip Tuesday 2W, 3E - #106 Spooled Items (Week 1)
- Tuesday Throwdown W- #157 Toes In The Sand (Beach themed projects)
- Creatalicious Challenges - M, P1/15, F - All about Summer
- Ladybug Crafts - M, P1, 3E - Favorite Embellishments (Buttons & Baker’s twine)
- C is for Challenge - 2W, Papercrafts only, E1 - (2nd week) Summer
- Crafty Boots - 2W, SIO - (1st week) Animals
- Creative Stamp Friends - 2W, use at least one stamp - (1st week) Summer, Sun, Holidays
- Kaboodle Doodles - W, 3E - Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet - W, must include Kraft cardstock and/or items that can be purchased at Kraft Outlet - Tie It On
- My Craft Spot - W, 1E - Hand or Machine Stitching
- Paper Playtime - 2W, F - (1st week) Use Pattern Paper
- The Crazy Challenge - 2W, 4E - (1st week) Summertime
- 613 Avenue Create - W - Challenge #29: Anything Goes
- Pumpkin spice - W - #29 Summer
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - 2W, 3E - No. 43 - Week 2 - Life's a Beach
- Digi Haven – 2W, 3E, must use a digi – Week 1 - Any Animal
- Digitally Sweet - W, Digital images/projects - (Does not have to be 100% digital.) - No. 45 - Sunshine and Summertime (
- Inspire Me Fridays– W - No. 112 - Anything Goes!
- Stampin With The Dragon - 2W, SIO – Week 1 - On the Beach
- Wags 'n Whiskers - 2W, SIO - No. 108 - Week 2 - Summer Fun