The Catered Crop has another fabulous recipe swap – BUTTONS! Woo hoo! You know how I love buttons! Let’s get cookin’!
If you need more inspiration, check out the fabulous button projects Linda curated on her Pinterest board, Button, Button, Who’s Got the Button.
Share your button project at the Catered Crop! We can’t wait to see what you create!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: Hero Arts Chevron Background and Papertrey Handwritten Nots
- Inks: Versamark and Close To My Heart Chocolate ink
- Papers: Papertrey kraft cs, Stampin’ Up vellum, scrap white CS
- Tools: Sewing machine, Martha Stewart butterfly punches, Stampin’ Up photo corner punch, Big Shot, Papertrey canvas texture plate, Sweet N Sassy Heart dies
- Embellishments: Starbuck coffee sleeve, May Arts burlap twine, misc. buttons, Smooch Lipstick spritz spray, Tsukineko Lady Bug Fireworks glitter spray, Tattered Angels Starfish glimmer mist spray
- Crafts and Me - 2W - #138 Anything Goes
- Inklings and Yarns - 3E, JFF - Always Anything Goes
- Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge - M, must use a stamp - anything goes
- WordArt Wednesdays - 5E - word art freebie OR use an encouraging uplifting sentiment -Anything goes
- Loves Rubber Stamps W - #60 Use A Hoarded Item (Buttons!)
- Paper Minutes W- #277 Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E, -Always Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- My Craft Creations - 2W, Challenge links on top, occasionally SIR - (1st week)Anything Goes
- An Inky Situaton - M- P1- Enter once a week, JFF Rubber stamps or punch art (NO digis) Anything Goes
- One Crazy Stamper - M, P1, E5 - Kraft Color Challenge
- Inspire Me Fridays– W - No. 110 - Anything Goes!