Pull out those die cuts and punches and join in the latest Catered Crop recipe swap – So Shapely. How fun!
For my card, I broke out my hexagon dies again. I love these dies but sometime struggle with how best to use them. So once again, I tried to simplify things and keep them clean. Well, clean for me at least.
Linda has curated another fabulous board on Pinterest to give our creativity a jump start. Click in the photo to be taken to her board, To Die For – Die Cuts and Punches.
As usual, while working on my project, I had a song stuck in my head. Sooooo, I thought I would share it with you. Check out the Pipettes singing “Pull Shapes”.
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you will link up you “Shapely” project at the Catered Crop Recipe Swap.
- Stamps: Tags (G483) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Inks: Close To My Heart Chocolate, Distress Ink Antique Linen & Tea Dye
- Papers: Papertrey kraft CS, My Mind’s Eye Good Day Sunshine Girl DP
- Tools: Big Shot, Sewing Machine, Die-Namics Hexagons die, Martha Stewart butterfly & 1” circle punch, Taylored Expressions chicken wire embossing plate
- Embellishments: Tatter Angels Sugar Maple glimmer mist, May Arts burlap twine, misc. canvas butterfly & button, Starbucks coffee sleeve
- Creative Craft Challenges 2W, 3E - #13 A Stitch In Time (Real or Faux)
- Everybody-Art-Challenge W - #242 Butterfly
- Oldie But A Goodie Challenge 2W, must use something at least 6mts old & state what it is- Butterflies (Canvas butterfly out of my stash. Don’t know where it came from)
- Party Time Tuesdays W, 3E (2E anything goes wk) - PTT #126 Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E, -Always Anything Goes
- Card Mania - 2W, 3E - (2nd week) Kraft Paper
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- Pause, Dream, Enjoy - 2W - (1st week) Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create - W - Anything Goes
- Challenges 4 Everybody - 2W, 3E - Always Anything Goes
- Hobbycutz - 2W, 3E, SIO - (1st week) Anything with "H" (Hexagons)
- Opus Gluei - JFF, 2W - (2nd week) Wings
- Craft Lovin Challenge Blog- 2W, 3E, F, SIO, G Rated Projects(W2 of 2) Anything Goes
- A & T Emerald Faeries - M, PI, E3 - Dies/Punches
- *NEW* Animal Friends Challenge - M, P1, E3 - Butterflies and/or bugs
- Country View Crafts' Challenge - M, P1 - Die cuts
- Delicious Doodles - W, 1E, SIO – Challenge No. 41- Stitch it!
- Inspire Me Fridays– W - No. 108 - Anything Goes!
- Sister Act Card Challenge - W, Cards. - No. 12 - Always Anything Goes
- Simon Say Stamp – Anything goes