I have a new card using products from Pumpkin Spice to share with you today. I love the pretty colors and patterns in Echo Park’s For The Record 2 – Tailored collection.
As you probably have noticed, I now love making cards and projects using chipboard and stickers. I can’t believe that I hardly ever used to use them in my crafting. You can get this beautiful collection at Pumpkin Spice. The 6x6 paper pad is only $4.19 and the layered chipboard is $2.79.
Don’t forget to join in the weekly challenge at Pumpkin Spice. This week we challenge you to incorporate eggs in your project. You can link up your projects HERE.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Papers: Echo Park For the Record 2 Tailored 6x6 paper pad, Bazzill Basics CS
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Provo Craft Seeing Spots embossing folder, Fiskars edge punch, PaperTrey Layered Mat Stack #1 die
- Embellishments: Echo Park For the Record 2 Tailored Layered Chipboard, Liquid Pearls
- Fonts: Charlie & Honey Script
- Going Grey With Scrap-Creations 2W, 2E - Flower Power (Week 1)
- Card Mania - 2W, 3E - (1st week) Punches and/or Diecuts
- Crafty Bloggers Network - M, SIO - (April) Anything Goes
- Forever Friends - 2W, E3 - Biweekly challenge (1st week): Diecuts/Punches
- Kaboodle Doodles - 3E - Any Shade of Pink
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- Mema's Crafts Monday Challenge - M/winners 2W, 3E, winner is announced on the 15th and on the 30th - (April) Anything Goes
- MyGrafico - SIO, F - Anything Goes
- Stamp and Create - M, 1E/week - (April) Use at least 1 Die Cut
- One Stitch At A Time - SIO - Anything Goes
- Robyn`s Fetish - Anything Goes
- 2 Sisters - #138 Anything Goes
- Catch The Bug - 3E, SIO - Anything Goes
- Happy Campers - 2W, 3E - #14 (W1 of 2) Flower Power
- Moving Along With The Times - 3E – Kraft