Today we are kicking off our new, monthly challenge at Great Impressions Stamps. We are challenging you to be green. Whether you use the color green or your project is green and incorporates recycling, or both, it is entirely up to you!
For my projects, I used the stamps Mailboxes (G465) and A Little Hello (B151). I used the color green and recycled Starbucks coffee sleeve for my “Green” for the challenge. I only wanted to use one word from the sentiment stamp so I stamped it on scrap paper and cut out “Hello” for sentiment.
The clouds in the background were created using the free template from Bev Rochester.
Don’t forget to link up your “Green” project at the Great Impressions Stamps blog for your chance to win a $20 Coupon Code to the Great Impressions Stamps online store or your chance to be a guest designer. While you are there you can see plenty of inspiration from the design team and review the challenge rules.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: Mailboxes (G465) and A Little Hello (B151) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Close To My Heart Chocolate
- Papers: Neenah Classic Crest solar white CS, Papertrey kraft CS, My Mind’s Eye On The Bright Side – One paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Papertrey Victorian Lace border die, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Hug Snug cream seam binding, Tattered Angels Apple Glimmer Mist, Jenni Bowlin Malted Milk paint dabber, May Arts burlap twine, misc. button
Great Impressions Stamps used. Click on image to go to the store.
- 365 Cards - (Day 61) Twine me Up
- A Gem of a Challenge - W - #69 Button it
- Catch The Bug - 3E, SIO - Anything Goes
- Always Something Creative - P1, JFF - Spring using green
- Really Reasonable Ribbon - P1/15, use ribbon - show me the green plus ribbon
- Sandy's Crafty Creations - M, P1 Anything goes with shades of green
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - 3E, 2W -week 2, buttons and bows
- Creative Corner-Use Design Paper
- Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes always
- Stampin With The Dragon - 2W, SIO – Week 1, anything goes
- 4 Crafty Chicks - #131 You've got me in [Stitches]
- Craft Us Crazy - 2W - #38 (W1 of 2) Anything goes
- Crafty Ribbons - 2W, SIO - #40 (W1 of 2) Anything goes with a Ribbon
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
- Party Time Tuesdays - W, 3E (2E anything goes wk) - PTT #109 Anything Goes
- Crafty Bloggers Network - M, SIO - (Feb) Anything Goes
- Love to Create - 3E - String, Twine or Fibers
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- The Pink Elephant Monday Card Challenge - cards - Anything Goes