Hello! Happy Monday! Today is my day to post on the Great Impressions Stamps blog.
I am still hoping and waiting for the early spring that the groundhog predicted. To help dispel the winter blues, I decided to make a spring-y card this week. I pulled out this sweet image, Watering Can (E670), and pair it up with some pretty, spring papers.
I once again die cut a Starbucks coffee sleeve to add some texture to my project. I love using these in my crafting and, I hate to admit it, often times have a cup sitting on my desk and ready to use.
Don’t forget to stop back to tomorrow when we kick off the Great Impressions Stamps Spring Bunny Hop. Hop along with us to see some gorgeous eye candy and your chance to win prizes!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great week!
- Spring Watering Can (E670) and Missed You (A121) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Papertrey Classic Kraft
- Papers: Neenah Classic Crest solar white CS, Papertrey kraft CS, Bazzill Basics Lemonade CS, My Mind’s Eye Miss Caroline Howdy Doody paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Papertrey Victorian Lace border die, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Hug Snug cream seam binding, May Arts burlap twine, misc. button
Click to go to the Great Impressions Stamps online store:
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (Free, stamped image, ribbon)
- Challenges 4 Everybody - 2W, 3C - Always Anything Goes
- Gingerloft - 2W - (2nd week) Ribbons and Bows
- Hobbycutz - 2W, 3E, SIO - (1st week) Anything Goes
- No Matter Which Challenges - M, F, must use stamp (rubber or digi) - (March)Anything Goes
- Sunday Stamper - JFF - Something Pretty
- The Ribbon Girls - Must use ribbon - Add Ribbon or Twine
- Catch The Bug - 3E, SIO - Anything Goes
- House of Gilli - M, P15 SIO - Anything goes plus Pastels
- Oozak - M, P1, 3E - Anything goes with spring
- Vickie's Challenge - M, P1- Anything goes
- Avadares – M - Easter or Spring
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - 3E, 2W -week 2, buttons and bows
- Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes always
- Stampin With The Dragon - 2W, SIO – Week 1, anything goes
- 4 Crafty Chicks - #131 You've got me in [Stitches]
- Crafty Ribbons - 2W, SIO - #40 (W1 of 2) Anything goes with a Ribbon
- My Heart Pieces Digital Stamps Challenge - 2W, 3E - (W1 of 2) Use your favourite 3 things (copics, twine, buttons)
- Shelly's Images - SIO, 2W - (W2 of 2) Sew much fun
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes